A new medical device for tests of people with respiratory problems not covered by medical insurance
We introduce a new medical device for tests of people with respiratory problems not covered by medical insurance.
A recognized new technology – What is exhaled nitric oxide (NO) test?
Simple examination of the degree of airway inflammation
The simple device examines the degree of inflammation in the airway by measuring the concentration of nitric oxide produced in the epithelial cell of respiratory organs and bronchial tubes.
It can be used helpfully for diagnosing and monitoring eosinophilic airway inflammation.
(39,000 ~ 60,000 won not covered by insurance, to be registered at Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service)
It is possible to manage the results of treatment by immediate examination of the degree of inflammation.
You need to prepare for airway inflammation test now.
What are the benefits given to the doctors who operate clinics through this test?
1. The profit structure of the clinic improves within 3 months.
2. It is very useful for monitoring of patients.
3. The purchase price is not a cost but an investment for creation of profit.
4. Your clinic will have competitiveness over other nearby clinics.
5. It is possible to achieve profit and tax reduction at the same time.
6. The treatment of the clinic will improve, and the satisfaction level of patients will rise much.
7. Few patients will be sent to another clinic due to lack of examination equipment.
This medical device produced with a new technology will give you a new source of sales and profit in operation of the clinic.
Official announcement of the Ministry of Health & Welfare (Announcement No. 2013-108) recognizing the safety and effectiveness of the new medical technology
If 1.5 persons take the test, it will generate 2.16 million won a month.
One test kit is worth 15,000 won
Additional 10 test kits will be given.
Free test kits will be given to 10 persons. (at the time of purchase of the equipment)
Click the application button below now if you want to receive the details about the tests not covered by insurance.
Download the details about the tests not covered by insurance for respiratory diseases.